Application form for PhD-Scholarship:
The Simons foundation shall offer a limited number of fellowships tenable at the department of mathematics, University of Botswana or sister Universities such as University of Namibia, University of Stellenbosch (South Africa), University of South Africa (UNISA), Addis Ababa University (Ethiopia), University of KwaZulu-Natal (South Africa), and NUST (Zimbabwe). The fellowships will be for the Ph.D programme in the areas of Bio-mathematics, Insurance/Financial Mathematics, Mathematical Statistics, Analysis and Geometry.
Before filling in this form, please study the advert of the School of Graduate Studies attached which states all application requirements. Please ensure that the following are returned to Prof. Edward M. Lungu, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Dr. Habtu Zegeye Hailu, email: email@example.com, Dr. Fortuné Massamba, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and Prof. Jean-Baptiste Gatsinzi, email: email@example.com.
1. Curriculum vitae
2. Three Recommendation letters
3. Copies of all university degree certificates
4. Copies of all university transcripts
5. At least a temporary admission letter
6. Declaration of acceptance from academic supervisor
7. Detailed and precise description of research proposal with detailed working plan and time schedule until graduation with the following form completed.